Rotex 3 Port 2 Position External Pilot Operated Universal Valves
|Model No.||Pressure Range||Valve Condition|
0 - 20 bar
|Type||3 Port, 2 Position|
|Orifice Size||7, 10, 16, 20, 25 mm|
|Fluid / Ambient Temp||- 20 °C to 80 °C|
Operating Voltage :
Power Consumption :
|Body Material||Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS 316|
|Guide Assembly||SS 304|
|Plunger, Insert||SS 430|
|Shadow Ring||Copper / Silver / None|
|Spring / Circlip||SS 302 / Steel|
|Seat, Seals||NBR, Viton|
1. General Purpose Flying lead / Plug-in
2. Weather-Proof: Flying lead & Plug in type, Terminal Box as per IS 13947
3. Explosion-Proof with Junction box as per IS 2148 group I, IIA, IIB and IIC
4. Explosion-Proof with Junction box as per ATEX, INMETRO, CE and UL
(in process) available.
Air, Inert Gases, Water, Vacuum, Free Flowing Liquid,
Oil, Diesel, Kerosene, LPG.
Single acting actuator / Cylinder, control valve actuation,
Diverting / mixing of fluid, Analyzer.
* When valve is used for NC/ NO application, the Pilot pressure should be minimum 2 bar or >= main fluid pressure whichever is higher. When valve is used for diverting mixing application, the pilot pressure should be at least 2 bar higher than main fluid pressure.Request