Flexible Metallic Hoses
We offer a wide range of double interlock and square lock Flexible Hose Pipes that are fabricated by spirally winding a preformed metal strip over a mandrel. These can be sullpied with packing or without packing as per the requirements of our valued clients that are spread across the world. Our range is available in different sizes, lengths and end fitting configurations. These are manufactured in GI & stainless steels.
Following are the salient features of our range:
- High tensile strength
Corrugated Metallic Hoses
We are engaged in offering an assortment of corrugated hose pipes that are manufactured by using high grade raw material suh as SS 304,316,316L & 321. Our range is widely applicable for conveying liquids and gases as per the demand of market. These comprise of a metal wire braid that provides higher-pressure capability to the assembly. These are manufactured on the basis of pressure, temperature, media, flexing requirements & environment .
Have the following benefits:
- High strength
- Resistance to temperature
- Anti corrosive
- Capable of absorbing vibrations and noise
- Connects misaligned rigid piping, moving parts of machinery or equipment
- Practical for hooking up frequently moved or dismantled equipment
Besides this, following are the specifications of our range:
- Available in sizes that ranges from 1/4" I.D. (inside diameter) to 12" I.D
- Available in 3 series of stainless steel and bronze
We are occupied in offering a wide range of expansion bellows that are manufactured to provide better security & variety. Our range is extensively applicable for absorbing the movement in pipes that are caused because of the thermal expansion. These are fabricated by using annealed type 321 stainless steel sheet stock that is rolled into a tube and seam welded. Besides this, titanium and 316 stainless steel are also used to fabricate our range as per the client’s requirements.
Usage of our range is as follows:
- Diesel generator exhaust and boiler fuel
- High and low-pressure turbine piping
- Main feed pump suction
- Propeller shaft air system
- Condensate pump suction
Saturated and superheated steam.