CT12-180X 12V 180Ah(10hr)
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special oneway valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte
maintenance or water adding.
• Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
• UL-recognized component.
• Can be mounted in any orientation.
• Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
• Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
• Maintenance-free operation.
• Low self discharge.
• Case and cover available in both standard and flame retardant ABS.