CCS is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the design, upgrade and expansion of Computer Networking & Communication Solutions business networks. CCS infrastructure solutions consolidate and optimize IT resources, improving clients’ business productivity by providing high availability and high performance.
- Advanced IP routing and switching
- Network Management
- Voice over IP
- Video conferencing
- LAN and WAN connectivity (network cabling, wireless connectivity)
- Application installation and support
CCS has strategic partnerships with most leading OEM's and offers various network integration services including network design and consultancy, implementation and end-to-end management. CCS provides high-end solutions from leading vendors including Cisco Systems, Nortel, Avaya, Huawei-3Com, Brovis, D-Link, Wireless, Polycom, Tandberg among many others.
Our network integration solutions ensure that your communication networks deliver the performance your business relies on. CCS solutions can help you:
- Tailor network design to respond to changing business requirements
- Implement complex network upgrades, refreshes, expansions and consolidations
- Improve network availability and performance
- Manage costs
- Simplify project coordination and accelerate implementation schedules
- Reduce the risks associated with making changes to the network.
Maintenance and upkeep of complete Hardware and Operating System versions, Driver Databases / Firmware versions for different Server configurations of Sun Microsystems as their authorized service provider.
Maintenance / Repairs / rectification / upgrade / downgrade / patches / drivers / BIOS updates for all Intel-based computers and Internet appliances.
Multi-vendor services for Installations, Movements, Re-Installations, Upgradations, Preventive maintenance and Corrective maintenance.
Maintenance of Database, Desktop Software, Messaging Systems, Applications, Implementation, Tuning, Optimization, Upgradation, Migration, etc.
Local Area Network (LAN) Management
Local area Network management covers support and maintenance of end-to-end LAN infrastructure comprising of devices such as Hubs, switches, firewalls, load balancers and monitoring of the LAN infrastructure.
Wide Area Network Management
WAN management covers the provision of circuits, connectivity management, support and maintenance of end-to-end WAN, MAN, Internet, MPLS, P2P links, infrastructure comprising of devices such as Routers, ISP equipments, WAN accelerators, Link Encryptors, VPN concentrators and monitoring of the WAN infrastructure.
Data Center Network Management
DC network management covers support and maintenance of end-to-end DC network infrastructure comprising of devices such as switches, firewalls, load balancers and monitoring of the DC network infrastructure. The DC network support covers monitoring, management, performance and capacity utilization of each device and report.
Wireless Data Network Management
Wireless network management covers the support and maintenance of end-to-end Wireless data network infrastructure comprising of devices like wireless routers, Wireless access points, Wireless network adapter and monitoring of WLAN infrastructure.
Deskside support services
- Hardware break/ fix
- Install, Move, Add, & Change (IMAC) services
- Remote server support services
- LAN/WAN (where applicable) support services
- Shrink-wrap software support services
- First level application support services
- Enterprise specific support services (where required)