Banking on our enriched industry experience, we are engaged in offering a huge gamut of 12-14 % Manganese. These superior make 12-14 % Manganese is developed in line with the latest trends and norms set by the industry.The Standard of this 12-14 % Manganese includes:
- Corrosion Resistant Steel
- 12-14% Manganese Steel,
- Head field manganese plate,
- Manganese steel, ® M / X120 Mn12 / 12-14% Manganese.
The high manganese is featured:
- Fully austenitic
- Quench annealed
- Work-hardening steel with an exceptionally high level of wear resistance when subjected to work.
- Hardening by shock or high impact pressure in service.
The main feature of this product is its superior wear and resistance:
Severe wear on the surface has a
work-hardening effect on the austenitic structure of this steel.
This, when combined with the level
of carbon in accordance with the international standards, leads
To increase hardness from 200BHN
(in as delivered plate) up to an in-service hardness of at least
This work-hardening capability renews itself throughout
in-service life. The underlayers not work-hardened maintain an
excellent resistance to shock and a very high ductility.