Biomass Gasifier is specially developed for Captive Power Generation, Rural Power Generation, Grid Based Power Generation and many others. With this gasifier, we present an economical and eco- friendly solution to convert woody biomass /agricultural wastes like coconut waste, rice-husk etc. into a combustible gas that can be further used in a number of applications. We offer two types of gasifier for bioMass viz, updraft and downdraft gasifiers. In today's time, the fuel generated from the gasifier can be used in engines and any application as an alternative to LPG, diesel or any other petro-fuel.
- CPG range starts are from 20KWe to 1200KWe gasifers for Thermal and Power Application
- 100 CPG Gasifier running successfully
- CE marked Gasifiers in cooperating of all safety requirement
- Fully automated
- Robust design
- High reliability
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Petrol-fuel replacement
- Stainless steel Re-rolling industries
- Lime kiln
- Hot air generators
- Galvanizing industries
- Hot water generator
- Glass melting & annealing
- Aluminum die cast
- Copper/ Brass sheet industries
Type of Biomass Gasifier
CPG manufacture different type of Gasifiers1. Updraft Gasifiers2. Downdraft Gasifiers
- Woody Biomass Gasifiers
- Loose Biomass Gasifiers
- Fed into diesel engines (C.I. Engines) to save 65 to 75% of the normal diesel consumption,
- Burnt like a conventional gaseous fuel through appropriate burners, in case of thermal applications.
- Fed into gasoline engines (S.I. Engines) to replace 100% gasoline etc.
- Salient Features of
Gasification Based Plants
- Automation- CPG manufacture fully automatic control gasifiers based on PLC & SCADA to control temperature, pressure & gas flow between gasifier & application.
- Safety Devices- CPG manufacture gasifiers keeping in mind all safety measures & provides rupture disk, auto vent valve & water seals at different points. Due to safety feature CPG gasifiers are “CE” marked
- Training to Customers- CPG with TERI provides training to the manpower to operate the plant smoothly & trouble free.
- Energy Audit- CPG with TERI provides energy audit for the customers to aware them regarding energy saving & make their system cost effective.
- Standardization- CPG gasifiers are standardized and uses all components as per international specifications, so the bought out parts are easily available all over the world.
- Suitable for any application LPG/Gasoline is generally used to preserve the product quality, so this gas is suitable for Power generation & any type of thermal applications such as Food and Chemical Industries. Our extra clean gasifier systems are suitable for replacing LPG/Gasoline