FOB Price : Get Price
Coal Gasifier has successfully marked its achievement in the most demanding applications such as glass melting & annealing, petrol-fuel replacement and lime kiln. We have in stock two types of gasifier, extended shaft gasifiers and single stage gasifiers for B & C high grade coal. An essential equipment for power and thermal industry, it is wisely integrated with PLC & SCADA for regulating the temperature, pressure and gas flow between gasifier and application. It is an economical solution as compared to fossil fuel i.e. furnace oil & LPG due to its lowest running cost.
- CPG range starts are from 20KWe to 1200KWe gasifers for Thermal and Power Application
- 100 CPG Gasifier running successfully
- CE marked Gasifiers in cooperating of all safety requirement
- Fully automated
- Robust design
- High reliability
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Petrol-fuel replacement
- Stainless steel Re-rolling industries
- Lime kiln
- Hot air generators
- Galvanizing industries
- Hot water generator
- Glass melting & annealing
- Aluminum die cast
- Copper/ Brass sheet industries
Type of Coal Gasifier
1. Extended Shaft Gasifiers2. Single Stage Gasifiers
Single Stage Suitable, where B & C high grade coal is to be used. Other features are high temperature gas production, so no condensation of tar occurs. High hot gas efficiency more than 80%. CPW is perhaps the only company in the world who are supplying all types of gasifiers. CPW provides the complete solution once customer informs their application & raw material. CPW identifies the suitable gasifier for the customer then design, supply and do the erection & commissioning of the Gasifiers. (Complete Turnkey solution)
Advantages of Coal Gasifiers
- Extremely Clean emission- no pollution control equipment is required on furnace exhaust. Ash is collected in the gasifiers ash pan.
- Easy to operate & maintain.
- Lowest running cost in comparison to fossil fuel i.e. furnace oil & LPG etc.
- High thermal efficiency leads to less fuel consumption.
Salient Features of CPW Gasifier
- Automation - CPG manufacture fully automatic control gasifiers based on PLC & SCADA to control temperature, pressure & gas flow between gasifier & application.
- Safety Devices - CPG manufacture gasifiers keeping in mind all safety measures & provides rupture disk, auto vent valve & water seals at different points. Due to safety feature CPG gasifiers are “CE” marked.
- Training to Customers- CPG provides training to the manpower to operate the plant smoothly & trouble free.
- Energy Audit - CPG provides energy audit for the customers to aware them regarding energy saving & make their system cost effective.
- Standardization - CPG gasifiers are standardized and uses all components as per international specifications, so the bought out parts are easily available all over the world.