High Chemical Resistant Hybrid Epoxy Mortar is a versatile three (3)-component chemical resistant hybrid resin base mortar. The product exhibits excellent bond strength, high chemical resistance and reliable curing characteristics.
Area Of Use:
High chemical resistant hybrid epoxy mortar can be used in construction of acid resistant screed & brick/tile linings to floors, drains, sumps, tank farm areas, tanks & process vessels, waste water treatment plants etc. and jointing mortar for red Mandana stone flooring. It is the most suitable for use in installation of acid resistant brick/tile lined areas, which are very often subjected to concentrated acids and alkaline conditions.
- Resistant to 90% Sulfuric acid conditions at room temperature
- Resistant to organic solvents Resistant to Caustic Conditions & Hypochlorite solutions.
- Very low Shrinkage
- Excellent bond strength to acid resistant brick/tile/stone
- Pour measured quantity (100 parts by wt.) of part A into clean, dry mixing container.
- Add measured quantity of part B (50 part by wt.) and mix thoroughly for one minute.
- Add measured quantity of part C filler (600 parts by wt.) a little at a time, mix slowly until the filler is thoroughly wetted by the resin (Part A) & Hardener (Part B) mix, to produce a homogenous trowel able mortar.
- Mortar, which has begun to set, cannot be recovered by adding more resin. Such mortar must be discarded.
- Never add water and any other diluents.
|Mix Ratio by wt. Sol to Powder||I:3.75 to 4.5|
|Compressive Strength kg/cm2||500|
|Flexural Strength kg/cm2||150|
|Bond Strength kg/cm2||10|
|Water Absorption kg/cm2||1.00%|
|Max. Temp.||60 to 120 c|
|Setting Time||3 to 6 hrs|
25 kgs and 200 kgs hardener 15 kegs filler 50 kgs in LDPE HDPE bags.
All the components resin, hardener & filler must be kept in cool, dry place and in covered shed.
Health & Safety:
It is advisable to wear protective wears at the time of use of High chemical Resistant Hybrid Epoxy Mortar and all other MIPRO brand products. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor. This information, given above in good faith, is based on results gained from experience and tests. However, all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee since the conditions of use is beyond our control.