Tile Grout is a single component easy to use powder tiles joint filling compound. It is composed of hydraulically setting inorganic and organic binders along with color pigments and inert fillers. It is developed for use internally and externally whether it is vertical wall or floor. On curing it forms a hard, though and wear resistant mass without shrinkage cracks. It is ideal for sealing joints up to 5mm only whether it is glazed tiles, mosaic tiles, marbles or granite tiles joint.
- Single component easily applicable by hand.
- Adheres strongly to substrate and tile surface.
- Compatible with tile fixing adhesive.
- Non fading color shades.
- Wear and whether resistant.
- No cracks formations.
- Water resistant.
- Resistant to very dilute acid, alkali and soap solutions.
- Performs well in cold and hot climatic conditions.
- Available in twelve tiles color matching shades.
- Non toxic and non flammable.
- Nature & appearance:- Homogenous, uniform, coloured fine powder.
- Color Mix Ratio:- White and other attractive twelve color shades
- Water: Powder:- 0.23-0.25
- Specific gravity at 30*c:- 1.85 - 0.05 gms/cc
- Application time at 30O c:- 5-6 hours
- Application time at 308O c:- 24 hours
- Complete curing at 300c:- 14 days
- Temperature resistant:- Not affected by cold and frost condition. Resists continuous temperature of 600 C max
Mipro Grout is suggested for grouting of tiles joints whether internally or externally. It may be a joint of glazed, mosaic, vitrified, marble, granite or stone tiles but the joint must not exceed 5mm. the areas may be walls or floors of bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, water tank, swimming pools, cold storage, food, cold drink bottling plants etc.
Tile Joint Width