We are instrumental in offering Water Repellent to the esteemed customers. These products are widely used for a variety of applications, thus, are highly demanded in the market. Moreover, the water repellent offered by us is considered as an ideal weather coat for cement & stone surfaces.
Benzoyl Peroxide 121:
- General Name:-BP121, a blend of benzoyl peroxide in filler
- Chemical Name:- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Peroxide Class:- Diacyl Peroxide
- Structure:- (C6H5CO2)2
- Molecular Weight:- 242
- Cas No:-94-36-0
- Packing:-25/50kg Fibre Drum
- Appearance:- White/Off white powder
- Assay (w/w ):- 50% benzoyl peroxide and balance filler
- Active Oxygen:- 3.31 % on dry basis
- Moisture Content:- Less than 5 %
- Melting Point:- Peroxide decomposes at 104°C
- Shelf Life :-Six months @ 25 °C
- Solubility:- Peroxide is soluble in Benzene, MEK, Acetone, DMP and insoluble in Water.
- Uses:- Construction, grouts.