We offer Student Compound Microscope that uses visible light and a system of lenses to magnify the images of small samples. The components of compound microscope include eyepiece, objective lenses, focus knobs, stage, nosepiece, condenser, light source and monocular cast body inclinable up to a certain horizontal position. It finds application in schools and colleges to teach the students about virus, bacteria and other topics.
Long lasting product
Ready to use
Easy to clean and carry
Available in various sizes
- Body: Monocular solid cast body, inclinable upto a horizontal position (90Âo).
- Magnification: 5X ~ 650X
- Stage: Fixed 110mm x 110mm
- Nose piece: Triple nose piece with positive click stops for precise and smooth alignment of objectives.
- Focusing: By coarse and fine focussing knobs.
- Eye pieces: Two Huygenian Eyepieces (10X & 15X)
- Objectives: Standard Achromatic 5x, 10x, 40x
- Condenser: Sub-stage Abbe condenser 1.25 N.A. with iris diaphragm,
- Illumination: Planoconcave mirror in adjustable fork mount appx 42mm.