We offerpillar drilling machines are extensively used in different industries. Manufactured from highest grade of materials, these drilling machines are designed to deliver long lasting performance.
Specification - All Dimensions are in"mm"
|Drilling Capacity in Steel||40|
|Morse taper in Spindle||MT4|
|Pillar diameter||Ø 150|
|Distance between Spindle and Pillar front||325|
|Max. Distance between Spindle and Table||575|
|Max. Distance between Spindle and Base||1080|
|Table Working Surface||Ø 390|
|Base Working Surface||400 x 350|
|No.of Spindle Speeds||5|
|Range of Spindle Feeds||110 -155 - 225 - 320 - 460|
|Feed||Auto / Hand|
|No.of Spindle Feeds||3|
|Range of Spindle Feeds||0.19-0.285-0.95|
|Power Drive Motor|
2HP, 960 rpm
|400 / 440 V, Ac 3 Phase 50 Cycles|
|Space Occupied [LxBxH ]||2210 x 915 x 610|
The Machine will be supplied with motor and Rotary Switch
Extra Equipments (At Extra Cost)
- Drill Chuck
- Light Fittings
- Coolant Pump
- Reduction Sleeves
- Machine vice
- D.O.L Starter
- The machine can also be supplied with the following speeds on customer's request at Extra cost.
- With 2 HP 1440 rpm motor 165 - 230 - 335 - 480 -690rpm
- With 2 HP 720 rpm motor 83 - 115 - 168 - 240 - 345 rpm
- With 2 HP 720 / 1140 rpm motor (Double speed motor) 83, 115, 168, 240, 345, 165, 230, 335, 480, 690 rpm.
- The drilling head is fixed and table only can be moved Up & Down by means of a hand crank.
- The machine can be supplied as gang drilling version also with number of drilling heads over a common table. Specification can be furnished on customer's request.
The above specification are approximate only. Due to constant improvement, design and specification are subject to change without notice.