Specification - All Dimensions are in"mm"
|Drilling Capacity in Steel||25|
|Tapping Capacity in Steel||M16|
|Morse taper in Spindle||MT3|
|Pillar diameter||Ø 150 (CI)|
|No. of Spindle Speeds||10|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (rpm)||100 - 142 - 210 - 310 - 450/600 - 852 - 126- - 1860 - 2700|
|Piller Front to Spindle center Min/Max||350/810|
|Distance between base to Spindle||730|
|Distance between round table to spindle||470|
|Dia of Round Table||Ø 360|
|Square Table Specification (H x L x w)||350 x 390 x 370|
|Base Over All Size||1160 x 660|
|Base Working Surface||780 x 535|
|Power of Spindle drive motor||0.75kw/1HP - 1440 rpm/415 Volt, AC 3 Phase. 50 HZ|
|Power of Lifting Motor||0.75kw/1HP - 1440 rpm/415 Volt, AC 3 Phase. 50 HZ|
|Space occupied (Length X Width X Height)||1350x660x1500|
|Net Weight||650 kg|
Extra Equipments (at extra cost)
- Drill Chuck
- Light Fittings
- Machine Vice
- Coolant Pump
- Reduction Sleeves
- D.O.L Starter
- The robust and streamlined construction enables if to withstand and absorb heavy cutting forces.
- Drilling head is mounted over a sturdy arm attached to the pillar.
- Both the arm and the drilling head can be swiveled and clamped to any desired position. The arm can be raised by means of rack and pinion mechanism actuated by a hand lever, to any height with in its capacity.
- Drive is transmitted from motor to spindle through five stepped V-groove pulley and V-belt.
- Reduction gear unit mounted at the top of the machine head provides ten wide range of spindle speeds.
- Reduction gear unit is operated by means of a hand lever, provided within the easy reach of the operator.
- Circular table at the base mounted over an arm which can be swiveled around to any desired position and can be fixed in anyone of the T-slots or can be removed so that the whole base can be used.
The above specifications are approximate only. Due to constant improvement, design the specification are subject to change without notice.