The SLB™ 1000 Series is a manual tray sealer for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). It offers the best combination of price and performance in the industry to pack and preserve food freshness using gas flush. The 1000 Series can obtain a residual oxygen of less than 0.1% without the use of a vacuum pump! This feature results in faster cycle time than MAP tray sealers that use a vacuum and flush process.
This translates into increased speed, compact size, and quick tooling changeover. Suited for both foodservice and retail applications, it even functions as a non-MAP tray sealer.
The 1000 Series has an output of up to 350 cycles/hr with gas and 500 cycles/hr without gas.
- Capacity: 6 cycles per minute (with gas flush)
- Capacity: 8 cycles per minute (without gas)
- Max. tray dimensions – (L x W x H): 11" x 13½" x 5½"
- Larger tray dimensions available on special request
- Hand loaded sliding drawer
- 220 volt, 10A, single phase operation
- Multi-compartment trays
- Multiple trays per cycle.