The improved Vertrod Medical Pouch Sealer is a ruggedly constructed open-back floor standing cabinet that is designed for hard workloads of continuous duration over one or more multiple work shifts. Vertrod sealers are capable of producing quality air tight and water tight seals in all materials ranging from seal temperatures of 200° F to 650° F (different materials seal at different time cycles).
This series of heat sealers are available in a variety of different working lengths to fit your packaging needs. The features listed below are for the standard medical pouch sealer configuration. Other "value added" features maybe available on a special order basis.
- 1/4" wide seal
- Seal lengths: 14", 20", 24", 30"
- Open-back feed thru style
- Floor standing cabinet
- Heater bar on upper frame
- Water cooled heater bar for faster operation
- Clean room finish (white or stainless steel)
- Medpac medical control system -validatable and calibratable
- Ported Exhaust
- Foot switch activated
- Pneumatic and electrical safeties
- 115VAC, single phase standard
- Compressed air operated: 60PSIG