The SLB™ 2000 Series is our largest tray sealer for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP). It has an automatic in line gas flush and seal system. The 2000 Series can obtain a residual oxygen level of under 0.1% in a short period of time. It can be loaded manually or with an infeed conveyor system, and automatically detects the presence of a tray. This machine is ideal for case ready packaging applications.
The 2000 Series has an output of up to 950 cycles/hr with gas flush and 1300 cycles/hr without gas flush.
- Capacity: Up to 16 cycles per minute (with gas flush)
- Capacity: Up to 22 cycles per minute (without gas)
- Max. tray dimensions – (L x W x H): 11" x 13½" x 3½"
- Larger tray dimensions available upon special request
- May be loaded either by hand or optional conveyor
- 220 volt, 10 A, single phase operation.