This pneumatically powered sealer and trim sealer is designed for making extra long heat seals, sealing high temperature materials, and sealing very thick or multiple layers of various films and laminates.
Some high temperature films that can be sealed are: Nylon, Aclar, Tedlar, Teflon, and Urethane Film. Very wide gusseted polyethylene tubing, each layer up to 10 mils thick, can also be sealed on this Heavy Duty Sealer.
The welded rectangular steel tubular frame provides the structural stability necessary to make seals up to 240" in length. Parallel seals or very wide seals up to 4" are possible. Films can be fed from the front or back of the machine and passed between the sealing jaws for an uninterrupted flow with the open back design.
- Seal length: 60", 72", 84”, 96", 108", 120", 132", 144"
- Seal Width: 1/4"
- Heater bar on bottom, pressure bar on top
- Direct Drive vertical jaw motion, cylinders mounted above
- Thermal Impulse control system. Rotary switch timers for each stage of seal and cool. 1/4-second increments from 0 to 3-3/4 seconds
- Open-back feed thru style
- Welded steel frame
- Pneumatic and electric safeties
- Footswitch activation
- Two emergency stop switches
- Compressed air operated: 60PSIG
- 230VAC, single phase standard