The alluring design of our Spanish “S” tile is produced with a unique grade of clays and earth-color blends from the Andes mountains in South America providing an enhanced finish in the traditional Mediterranean Style.
The firing process at 1,850 ºF further contributes in the array of warm hues available to our clients which can be combined according to customer preference.
- Provides warmth and character to a building’s architectural design.
- Improves home insulation.
- Natural and durable enhancing the roof’s colonial appearance.
- Cost efficient considering endurance over time.
- ASTM C1167 approved
- Not tested for freezing and thawing. Only good for southern states.