Abell Howe J904S Light Duty 360° Free Standing Base Mount Jib Cranes are self-supporting job cranes designed to be bolted on or submerged in a suitable concrete foundation. 4S0033
- This Jib Crane consists of a large diameter floor plate, heavy wall pipe column, rigid steel plate box type head, and rolled steel I-beam for the hoist trolley.
- Jib rotates on a Timken tapered roller bearing and revolved around pillar on a pair of steel rollers equipped with self aligning roller bearings.
- All models can be provided with collector rings, messenger wire assembly, rotation stops, and safety switch.
- Standard heights and spans to 30' 0" and capacities to 5 Ton.
- The J-904 boom features full 360 degree rotation on a tapered roller bearing providing full capacity vertical and radial thrust loading.
- Available in hand push, hand geared rotation, air or electric motor drives.
- Contact sales representative for special configurations.