Positive chokes are improved from Cameron H2 series positive chokes and suitable for well testing, high pressure drilling and production accompanied with sour gas or / and sand. These positive chokes are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with API Spec. 6A. Reasonable price and low cost of spares make them the most cost effective positive chokes on the market.
* Manufactured and tested in accordance with API 6A
* Positive chokes can be assembled as adjustable
Medium: oil and gas accompanied with sour gas or / and sand.
Rated Working Pressure: 5,000psi ~ 20,000psi
· Temperature: K ~ U
· Material Classes: EE ~ HH
· End connections: flange, union
· Product Specification Level: PSL1 ~ PSL4
· Performance Requirement: PR1, PR2Choke Beans
Removable choke beans are same as Cameron H2 BigFeatures
Carbide alloy is embedded into choke beans in full length.
Medium: oil and gas accompanied with sour gas or / and sand
1" Maximum and 2" maximum orifice.
Choke bean size: 4/64" ~ 128/64" in minimum steps of 2/64"