CRA offers ceramic tubular membranes for fine filtration of gases for industrial applications. The channel geometries provide maximum filtration area. It has solid formed tubes with fine porosity can withstand the high-temperature exhaust. The density of tubes inside unit exhibits a high backpressure which requires a large number of filters to accommodate the low backpressure of most industrial filtration processes. If the particulate is dry, high-pressure air back-pulses can remove the particulate from the filters.
- Shape configurations compatible with existing industrial units
- Excellent mechanical & high temperature resistant
- Acid, base and solvents resistant
- Long working life
- Environmental friendly
- Compatible configurations with existing industrial units i.e. suitable connections are available as ISO flange, ANSI flange, etc.
- Filtration ranges from 5 – 500 microns