Compaq heat shrink wraparound sleeves are manufactured from thermally stabilized cross-linked polyolefin, with a hot melt adhesive liner on the inner side of the sleeves. Upon heating, the sleeve shrinks and the adhesive melts, creating a water tight bond between the sleeve and cable sheath or cable Joint assembly components. CRS wraparound sleeve meat & even exceed the various national & international quality standards applicable. A corrosion proof stainless steel channel is used to close the sleeve during installation.
Compaq heat shrinkable wraparound sleeves are designed to repair damaged cable sheath. It is also suitable for use for rejecting of cable Joints and as additional corrosion protection on undamaged cables.
Quick & easy to apply, it provides maximum protection against correction & waterproof.
- Provides water tight seal upon recovery.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Application procedure is quick, simple & clean.
- Covered with thermochromatic paint that change colure upon achieving correct shrink temperature.
- Sleeve can be cut to suit shorter application requirement on site.
- Stainless steel channel provides permanent closer system.