Contech Laboratory Conductivity Meter can measure Conductivity, Resistivity, Total Dissolved Solids(TDS), Salinity & Temperature of any solution. This instrument is suitable in the field of water quality monitoring, aqua culture, biological agriculture, scientific & educational research, food safety, petrochemical and environmental protection. It uses ECNG01 glass electrode with a platinum plate sensitive element coated with platinum black to avoid errors due to polarization especially in solutions of high conductivity.
- Conductivity, resistivity, total dissolved solids(TDS),salinity & temperature measurement.
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1 point calibration for the entire range.
- Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600.
- Single and continuous print out of readings.
- Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from different measuring units.
- Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
- Memory storage of 100 measurements.
- Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
- Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
- Measurement Range: Conductivity:0~2000mS/cm spread into 6 ranges 0.00~00µS/cm,20.0~200.0µS/cm,200~2000µS/cm,2.00~20.00mS/cm,20.0~200.0mS/cm,200~2000mS/cm(K=10)
- Resistivity: 0~1000mΩcm, TDS:0~100g/L
- Salinity: 0~100ppt
- Temperature: -10.0~110.0oC
- Conductivity: ±0.5%FS
- Temperature: ±0.4oC
- ATC: 0~50oC
- Display: Back lite LCD
- Power: 9V/500mA External adaptor or battery backup unit (Optional)
- Operating Temperature: 15~45oC
- Meter Dimensions(mm): 165(L)x190(D)x60(H)
- Meter Weight: 700g
- Electrode: Conductivity electrode-ECNG01 Temperature sensor electrode-ETS01