CONTECH Dissolved Oxygen Meter incorporates membrane electrode method to measure dissolved oxygen concentration, and saturation of water solution. Polarographic type dissolved oxygen electrode offers quick response, accurate measurement, short polarization time along with features for automatic salinity and temperature compensation & air pressure compensation with the help of built in air pressure sensor. DO meters are useful for aquaculture, monitoring of water resource, beverage production, sewage disposal, biological agriculture, environmental protection and scientific research.
- Dissolved oxygen and temperature measurement.
- Polarographic type DO electrode offers short polarization time, quick response and precise measurements.
- Easy to use electrode calibration sets and diaphragm cap.
- Dissolved oxygen electrode with the salinity measurement feature can achieve automatic salinity & temperature compensation.
- Automatic air pressure correction with the help of air pressure sensor.
- Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600.
- Single and continuous print out of readings.
- Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from different measuring parameters.
- Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
- Memory storage of 100 test results.
- Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
- Supplied with Magnetic Stirrer MS-01 as standard.
Measurement Range : DO: 0~40.00mg/L (ppm), 0~200.0%
Temperature: 0 ~ 45oC
Precision : DO: +/-0.10 mg/L
Temperature correction : Automatic 0~45oC
Salinity correction : Automatic 0~45ppt
Air pressure correction : Automatic 80 ~ 105kPa
Display : Backlight LCD
Power : 9V/ 500mA External adaptor or
Battery backup unit (Optional)
Operating Temperature : 15~45oC
Meter Dimension (mm) : 165(L) x190(D) x60(H)
Meter Weight : 700g
Electrode : DO electrode-EDO01
Magnetic Stirrer : MS-01