The reeling machine AE 5000 offers new possibilities for the reeling of fine, average and coarse yarns.
The advantages can be summarised as follows:
- 2 swifts of 5 m length each, single drive.
- Excellent dynamical balancing of the swifts, also in the case of heavy hanks.
- Yarn traversing with thread guides, adjustable according to the hank width.
- Hank width from 80-300 mm.
- 40-30-25 reeling positions per swift, others on request.
- Yarn crossing infinitely adjustable according to hank width.
- Stop motions by means of Electrical device, disconnectible.
- Safety circuit: the machine only can be starter if the correct working circumference is set.
- Circumference range 1400-2000, other dimensions available on request.
- Simple operating, push buttons for the swift control on each swift end.
- Sweeft speed according to swift size up to 500 rpm.
- Digital counters for adjusting the hank weight and also to get readings about different parameters.
- After opening the doffing door, the hank doffing is very easy.
- All motors controlled by inverters.
- Wind screens.
- Simple operating, low maintenance and spare part costs, as well as its high productivity, are the excellent features of this machine.