Typically, a Batching Controller accepts input signal from a Flow meter in the form of an analogue signal like 4-20mA, Frequency or Pulse
- The desired Volume or mass which needs to be transferred is set on the Batch Controller.
- On Start command, the Controller gives out a sequence of command signals to Dispensing elements like the pump and Control Valves
- The commands are manipulated automatically so that the dispensed volume exactly equals the set point
Batch Controller for any application:
- We offer our clients with batch controllers suitable for Hopper Weighing, Tank Weighing, Batching, Liquid Filling and Bagging etc.
- Finding use in application in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Cement, Paper, Sugar and Food Industries. we can offer customised solution to any requirement
- We have Batch Controllers which can not only dispense exact Batches sequentially but also log the data with Time stamp
- The logged data is non-volatile, and hence retentive even if the power fails, which can be retrieved at the touch of a few keys for verification
- Also available is a computer interface for remote monitoring of Batching process
- A printer port allows it to print Batching Data on the completion of every Batch
- Available in CCOE and CMRI approved Flameproof enclosures for hazardous areas
Please do contact us for any special Batching application that you may have, and we shall be glad to offer a suitable solution.