16 Channel Temperature Logger With Internal Memory
- 16 Channel Microprocessor Based Temperature Scanner, linearized for PT100 & 3 T/Cs (J,K,R) with cold junction compensation.
- Logging of 3000 readings of all 16 channels
- Serial RS-232 output to download all logged values to PC.
- In built Real Time Clock with battery back-up.
- Manual/Auto Scanning selectable.
- Scan rate settable from front panel up to 99sec/channel.
- User settable logging rate.
- Number of channels user selectable.
- Configuration locks at rear to lock the number of channels and clock settings.
- Non-volatile memory to save settings.
- Aesthetically designed front panel with membrane switches.
|Display||: 4 Digit 0.56" 7 Segment Red LEDs for Temperature 2 Digit 0.56" 7 Segment Green LEDs for Channel Number|
|Number of Channels||: Maximum 16|
|Sensor||: J,K,R T/C or 3 wire PT-100 (common for all channels)|
|Range||: J T/C : -50C to 750C K T/C : -50C to 1250C R T/C : 0 to 1700C PT100: -100.0 to +600.0°C|
|Resolution||: 1°C for thermocouples and 0.1C for PT100|
|Accuracy||: ±0.1% of F.S. ±1 Digit|
|Serial Output||: RS-232 output|
|Logging Rate||: Settable in Hours:Mins (00:01 to 23:59 ) RTC controlled with battery backup to save 3000 readings|
|Real Time Clock||: Adjustable in Hours:Mins and Month/Date|
|Auto/Manual mode||: Toggle between Auto/Manual modes with front panel indication of mode|
|Display Rate||: 1 to 99 seconds per channel in Auto Mode|
|Memory||: Non-volatile EEPROM for saving settings|
|Configuration Locks||: 1. At rear terminals to lock number of channels 2. At rear terminals to lock Clock settings|
|Supply||: 220V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz|
|Ambient Temp.||: Maximum 55C|
|Size (Front)||: 96 x 192 mm|
|Depth||: 170 mm|