Digital Humidity/Temperature Controller Using Dry And Wet Sensor
- Direct, accurate display of Humidity and Temperature
- Uses the classical Dry/Wet temperature sensing technique
- Sensors are sealed Platinum PT100 type in S.S. immune to atmosphere gases etc.
- No need of any look-up table as the embedded software accesses the table from the micro controller memory.
- A sturdy sensor body has in-built water reservoir with facility to connect a water-drip to ensure the wick never dries up.
- 4 Control outputs for Humidifier, De-humidifier, heater and cooler.
2 Digits 0.56” RED 7 Segment LED for Humidity.
3 Digits 0.56” RED 7 Segment LED for Temperature
0-99% for Relative Humidity and 0-99.9°C for Temperature
1% for Relative Humidity and 0.1°C for Temperature
0 to 99% for Humidity (over temperature range 0 to 65°C) and 0 to 99.9°C temperature
± 2% ± 1 Least Significant Digit for Humidity.
± 0.2°C ± 1 Least Significant Digit for Temperature
By front panel membrane touch switches.
Humidifier ON for RH < SET HUMID – 1% De-humidifier ON for RH > SET HUMID + 1%
Heater ON for Temp. < SET TEMP – 0.5%
Cooler ON for Temp. > SET TEMP + 0.5°C
4 sets of NO-P-NC of 5A/220V AC contact rating
230V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz
RS-232 output available on extra cost
|Mounting Type||Panel Type|
| Weight||1.2 Kgs|