- Wide Measurement range from 15 RPM to 75,000 RPM.
- Available in both 48x96 and 96x96mm front
- High brightness LED display with leading zero blanking gives the exact RPM.
- This tachometer uses an advanced Micro Computer LSI Circuit with Quartz Crystal time base to give high accuracy and fast measurement.
- The use of a durable, strong metallic power coated housing assures maintenance free performance for many years.
|Display||4 Digit Red LED 0.56" character Height|
|Range||20 to 9999 RPM (resolution 1RPM) and 10,000-50,000 RPM (resolution 10 RPM)|
|Sensor||Non-contact proximity sensor to take 1 pulse/rev from rotor|
|Sensor Supply||10V to drive proximity sensor|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 RPM +/- 1 digit in the range 20 to 9999 RPM|
|Size||96x96mm or 48x96mm|
|Supply||220V AC +/- 15%|