Solid, welded construction, strong motor mounts, large loading hoppers and large chipper chutes are some of the features you'll come to appreciate with this line of mid and full sized chipper/shredders.
Two reversible chipping blades and 8 or 12 serrated shredding knives are the most efficient method of reducing debris.
Add an optional blower so you can direct the flow of chips and debris into your pickup box or a trailer.
Take your pick from a lively 5.5 hp engine or the beefy 8 hp model, both with single belt drive and give you a machine with the muscle to run strong all day long, reducing debris and 3 inch branches to a tidy pile.
Serrated reversible shredding knives are the best in the industry, with a history of performance that surpasses flat hammers in cutting stubborn debris. Bear Cat shredders use a staggered pattern to give better performance.
- Blower With 2-Blade Fan; 4 inch Discharge Tube; Adjustable Cap (P/N 70251)
- Leaf Tamper (P/N 70089)
- All Weather Cover (P/N 70093)
- Standard Tow Hitch (P/N 70098)
- Fold-up Tow Hitch (P/N 71113)
- 2-Wheel Tow Hitch (P/N 75591-00)
- .375 inch Screen (P/N 76202-12)
- .75 inch Screen (P/N 76204-12)
- Wet Debris Screen (P/N 76206-12)
- Debris Bag (P/N 17854)