We offer a wide range of precision engineered boiler feed pumps, which are an important part of any boiler operation. Our range of pumps are used to effectively control the amount of water supplied to the boiler. These pumps are provided with dimensionally accurate shafts of special alloy steel engineered to exacting tolerances. Further, they can be used in sprinkler installations, pressure boosting and other general industrial applications.
- Irrigation – sprinkler installations
- Pressure boosting – multi story buildings – hydro pneumatic
- Water wash fire fighting mining wash sown applications
- Hydraulic press / circuits transfer & circulation hot & cold water
- Boiler feed pumps condensate pumps
- Sizes : 1” to 5 “
- Capacity : 2500 lpm max
- Head : 400 meters max
- Temperature : 140? ? ? C max
- Vertically split suction intermediate and discharge casings clamped together by external tie bolt and sealed with gaskets or ‘o’ ring as required by the design pumping temperature of the liquid pumped and the construction of the pump
- Grease lubricated anti friction bearings design to meet the requirements mounted on either side
- Pump uses soft graphite asbestos. The shaft is fitted with renewable shaft sleeve in the region of the stuffing box. Which protect the shaft from wear due to packing special water-jacketed stuffing boxes. And special design of stuffing boxes with mechanical seals are available.