We supply Buttermilk Pump, which are made from high quality rolled stainless steel. Our range of dairy and pharmaceutical pumps feature unique designs, trouble free safe and smooth operation. We also customize these pumps as per the specific requirements of clients.
- As all pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior then cast material.
- Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so less friction losses, and less crevice corrosion.
- Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of sterile hygienic application.
- Designed for CIP (clean in place) or manual cleaning
- Pumps are highly energy efficient and requires less NPSH to function without cavitations
- Pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoise
- The pumps can work under a vacuum of 720 mm of Hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
- Pumps are available with open/semi open impellers.
- The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
- Minimum working / rotating parts
- Safe and quite operation levels.
- Gentle product handling with lower maintenance and down line cost.
- Dynamically combinations of seal faces as per customer's requirement(single seal / double seal, seal external cooling)
- Suitable for standard motor or flange type or foot cam flange type motor or engine
- Monobloc or bare pumps or with trolley