We are leading Manufacturers of Centrifugal Back Pull Out Bare Shaft Coupled Pump
- More than 3mm corrosion allowance (cast iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
- Back pull out construction allows rotating assembly to be withdrawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- One piece self vented foot mounted , center suction volute casing , single stage , closed / semi open dynamically balanced impeller.
- Flange drilling standards as per din 24255 / iso 2858 or as per customer’s requirement.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy –duty, deep- grooved bearings with minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (grease lubricated , oil lubrication available on request)
- Heavy–duty , stiff solid shaft design with low l3/d4 ratio ensures less than 0.05 mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating condition. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal / gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements. (standard is gland packing , seal version on special request)
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available on request.
- Motor or engine driven sets.
- Special monoblock versions available on request.
Material of construction :
- Cast iron construction with en-8 shaft , ss-410 sleeve, gland packing and special material like wcb , cf-8 , cf-8m, alloy 20 , ss-304 , ss-316 fabricated etc on request
- For pumping clear / turbid water / chemicals & volatile liquids.
- Air conditional plants , power station , mine drainage ,
- Sprinkle systems fire fighting , booster service , oils brine.