We are a chief Manufacturer, Exporter and Importer of the premium quality Centrifugal Bare Pump. Our Centrifugal Pumps are stainless steel centrifugal monoblock and bare pumps (coupled). Centrifugal Pumps are made from ss-304 or ss-316 sheet. These are precisely fabricated. Its wetted parts are of stainless steel and are widely used in chemical and process industries. As these pumps are fabricated from steel, it is also widely used in dairy, food and beverages industries, wine, RO and DM plant, sea water applications. These pumps are available from 0.25 HP to 30 HP. Our Centrifugal Pump head up to 90 meter and its capacity is up to 3000 LPM. Our Centrifugal Pump is of international quality at affordable price with minimum delivery period.
- As all pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior then cast material.
- Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so less friction losses, and less service corrosion.
- Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of sterile / hygienic application.
- Pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoises.
- Pumps are highly energy efficient and requires less NPSH to function without cavitation.
- The pumps can work under a vacuum of 720 mm of Hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
- Pumps are available with dosed/semi open impellers.
- The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
- Minimum working / rotating parts.
- Safe and quite operation levels.
- Gentte product handling with lower maintenance and downline cost.
- Dynamically combinations of seal faces as per customer's requirement (single seal / double seal, seal external cooling ).
- Suitable for standard motor or flange type or foot cum flange type motor or engine
- Monobloc or bare pumps or with trolley.
- Also with flame proof motors.
- Various types of connection like - tri'clove joints SMS, flanges or threaded nipple/coupling.
- Pumps with adjustable legs, available on request.
- Special bearing for hot water application available on request.