Our company manufactures and exports a wide assortment of Centrifugal Monoblock Pump With Back Side Suction.These pumps are widely used in different industries like detergent, textile, chemical food processing, pharmaceuticals, milk products. Our equipment, crafted with the aid of advanced technology, are acknowledged for their precise dimension and better functional life. They are highly preferred for their sturdiness and high tensile strength.
- As all pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior then cast material.
- Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so less friction losses, and less service corrosion.
- Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of sterile / hygienic application.
- Pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoises.
- Pumps are highly energy efficient and requires less NPSH to function without cavitation.
- The pumps can work under a vacuum of 720 mm of Hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
- Pumps are available with dosed/semi open impellers.
- The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
- Minimum working / rotating parts.
- Safe and quite operation levels.
- Gentte product handling with lower maintenance and down line cost.
- Dynamically combinations of seal faces as per customer's requirement (single seal / double seal, seal external cooling ).
- Suitable for standard motor or flange type or foot cum flange type motor or engine
- Monoblock or bare pumps or with trolley.
- Also with flame proof motors.
- Various types of connection like - tri'clove joints SMS, flanges or threaded nipple/coupling.
- Pumps with adjustable legs, available on request.
- Special bearing for hot water application available on request