Orifice Plate Flow Meter is used for flow rate measuring in pipe systems. With orifice plate, pressure drop is created. Based on the magnitude of pressure drop, flow rate can be calculated. Orifice plate calculator can be used for both liquids and gases. Fluid is considered as in- compressible, so density (rho) and temperature (T) are constant through tube. Also, gas is considered as ideal.
- Suitable for liquids, gases and steam applications in line sizes from DN15 to DN200 and at pressures up to 100 bar, it combines all the major components needed for an orifice plate installation in one assembly. This eliminates the need for users to design, source and in- stall a separate manifold, transmitter and impulse piping, typically cutting the cost of installation and commissioning.
- The all-in-one design also offers enhanced accuracy and a faster speed of response,with no problems caused by issues such as long or blocked impulse lines, or impaired signals due to condensation in gas system impulse lines or gas bubbles in liquid lines.
- The Compact Orifice Flow meter Series is designed for closed loop control and general purpose monitoring applications. This design lowers the total installed cost of DP Flow measurement points eliminating the need for fittings, impulse tubing, valves, adapters and
- manifolds by providing a single device packaged together for simplified installation. By integrating p r e s s u r e transmitters with the Compact Orifice primary element, we deliver the highest performing Flow meters which arrive assembled, calibrated, pressure
- tested, and ready to install.