We offer Self Priming Pump which are Ideal for use in different household, commercial and agricultural applications, our PMS series self priming pumps are specifically designed for low power consumption and to allow the pump to re-prime itself typically under lift conditions. These pumps eliminate the need for foot valves, vacuum and ejector pumps, which get clogged during prolonged or remote operation.
- All wetted parts of pumps are made from lost wax process (investment casting), so excellent surface finish. smooth flow path/ hydraulic passage and no casting defects like blow holes, cracks etc.
- Centripetal / regenerative impeller for better suction.
- Pumps will be normally available in CF-8m /CF-8 (Gun metal, Alloy-20) and also in other material as fee customer's requirements.
- Single /multistage pumps to handle crystal cleat liquids for high pressure duties.
- Very quick priming, no need of foot valves.
- Very high suction capacity up to 8 meters without much noise
- Various types of sealing arrangements as per customer's liquid characteristics.
- Normally fitted with carbon/ceramic seal faces with teflon cup and viton rubber,
- Pumps are available in monoblock and in bare type also with flameproof motor.
- All motors are of "TCFC" type
- Pump can be offered with electro polishing for some special Requirements. SP-1 MONO
- Able to handle temperature up to 80 C
- Trolley mounted available.
- Also available with 120 Volt / 60 Hz.
- Custom built pumps available.
- All clear liquids without solid suspensions like diesel, petrol, lpg, oil, solvents, syrup, dm water, chemicals, steam boiler feeding, evacuation of condensate water, boosting of pressure, as a drum/barrel pump