We manufacture and supply back pull out pumps, which are extensively used in air conditioning plants, power station, mine drainage, sprinkler systems fire fighting etc. These pumps are specially designed to perform heavy duty functions and work under high suction pressure conditions. Made from premium quality materials, these pumps are high in performance and have long lasting life.
- More than 3mm corrosion allowance (cast iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
- Back-pull-out construction allows rotating assembly to be with drawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- one piece self vanted foot mounted, center suction volute casing, single stage, closed / semi open dynamically balanced impeller.
- flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per customer's requirement.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy-duty, deep-grooved bearings with minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (Grease lubricated, oil lubrication available on request)
- Heavy-duty, stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating conditions. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal/gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements.
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available on request.
For pumping clear/turbid water/chemicals & volatile liquids. Air conditioning plants, power station, mine drainage, sprinkler systems fire fighting, booster service, oils, brine.