We offer a wide assortment of SS centrifugal pumps, which are extensively used in various engineering, fluid based and other industries for transporting of milk, juice, water, chemicals etc. Fabricated using high grade stainless steel, these pumps are acknowledged for high durability and flexibility. Innovatively designed, these pumps ensure trouble free performance and energy efficiency. These pumps are stainless steel centrifugal monobloc and bare pumps(coupled).These pumps are made from ss-304 or ss-316 sheet. The pumps are precisely fabricated . These pumps wetted parts are of stainless steel and widely used in chemical and process industries. As these pumps are fabricated from steel.
- Milk, cream, butter milk condensed milk
- Fruit 3uice, beer, wine, sugar syrup
- Vitamin solutions, sugar & confectionery.
- RO water, dm water, pure water. Water for injection (wfi)
- Vegetable oil, mineral oil, lub oil etc.
- Pharmaceutical formulations, syrup etc.
- Alkaline solution / alcoholic drinks.
- Acids, fine chemicals
- Bottling plants, soft drinks & distillery
- Food processing / liquid food stuffs
- Colour dyes and pigments / paints
- Descaling applications, paper & cement industries
- Water treatment plants
- Detergent, soaps, paste & shampoo
- Textile sizing, dyeing & finishing systems
- Natural cellulose fiber / synthetic fiber system
- Hot & cold water pumping.
- As all pumps are made from rolled stainless steel, mechanical properties are far superior then cast material.
- Pore free, non-pitting and non-adhering smoother surface, so less friction tosses, and less crevice corrosion.
- Super finish surface also ensure no ingress or emission of germs or impurities during pumping or idling which is basic requirement of steriie / hygienic application
- Pump can handle liquids having viscosities up to 1500 centipoise
- Pumps are highly energy efficient and requires less npsh to function without cavitation
- The pumps can work under a vacuum of 720 mm of hg, suitable for vacuum evaporators.
- pumps are available with dosed/semi open impellers.
- The best elastomers are used in the pumps to provide optimum resistance for high temperatures and chemicals.
- Minimum working / rotating parts
- Safe and quite operation levels.