High-precise 3D measurement for big objects
- versatile portable CMM
- can be combined with hand-held MI.Probe
- typical applications: comparison against CAD data, measurement of GD&T features, positioning and alignment of components, deformation analysis
- total freedom of movement through optical tracking
- precise measurement in an unstable environment through "Dynamic Referencing"
- easy measurement even in narrow spaces
- no moving mechanical components
- 3D and 6D measurement
- static and dynamic measurement
MoveInspect XR - Functional principle
In order to sustain its own competitive capability every company has to meet the challenge to develop products within shorter periods, and manufacture them at lower cost. The inspection of parts with respect to their reference geometry (CAD), motion and deformation behavior plays a decisive role. In which situation are objects deformed unintentionally during production operations? How does an object behave under load? How stable is the material? When does it fracture? AICON’s optical measuring system MoveInspect is applied to detect geometric changes three- dimensionally and to find precise answers to each question with the help of the measured data. With the new optical 3D measurement system MoveInspect XR now also the fast and highly precise measurement of components with sizes up to several meters is possible.
Extended range, higher accuracy
The outstanding MoveInspect concept always provides the right sensor for every purpose. The digital cameras sensors vary in acquisition frequency and resolution according to measuring task. Until now MoveInspect has been available in two versions using different digital cameras: MoveInspect HF (high frequency) and MoveInspect HR (high resolution). With MoveInspect XR (extended range), the third configuration is available now. MoveInspect XR cameras have higher resolution and attains both higher measurement accuracy and twice as big measuring volume.