The stereoSCAN3D consists of two high resolution digital cameras and our patented MPT projection unit. The cameras are positioned asymmetrically at either side of the projector to deliver maximum performance with regard to precision and flexibility. The system is available with diverse camera resolutions: The stereoSCAN 3D with 1.4 MPixels and the stereoSCAN 3D-HE with 4.0 or 5.0 MPixels.
- Given the asymmetrical camera set-up, three different triangulation angles of 10°, 20° and 30° are implemented within one system, enabling the user to access even those areas which are otherwise difficult or impossible to capture. Conveniently exchangeable lenses ensure a fast switching between different measurement areas. The camera modules are easily mounted in various positions on the sensor base.
- Given this high level of flexibility, even smallest measurement areas can be reached without the need to change the sensor base.
- Two digital cameras featuring 1.4 MPixels (stereoSCAN 3D) or 4.0 / 5.0 Mpixels (stereoSCAN 3D-HE) guarantee highest resolution and accuracy.
- The carbon fibre base structure ensures optimum mechanical and thermal stability of the sensor.
- An intelligent data management software implemented on the basis of strict quality criteria, provides the highest degree of data reliability.
- Owing to the fast data acquisition time of approx. 1 second, the implication of interfering external influences is reduced to a minimum.
- The calibration of the system can be completed within a matter of minutes at a high degree of accuracy.
- System certification according to VDI/VDE Guideline 2634.