The Instrument Basic Communication Trainer consists of :
- DC Regulated Power Supply of : + 12V/ 500mA, +5V/ 500mA
In Built Function Generator with following :
- Variable Frequency 1Hz – 100 KHz (+5%) in Five Ranges.
- Variable Out put Amplitude 0-15V Peak to Peak.
- Output Wave from (Sine, Square and Transistor) Selectable by
- functions selector switch.
- 4 Digit Frequency Counter
- Bread board having 840 tie points is mounted on front panel.
- Fixed Frequency Sine wave Output (1KHz & 2 KHz) with variable amplitude.
- Fixed Frequency Carrier Pulse Output (8KHz , 16KHz, 32 KHz & 64KHz)
- Four nos. Digital Data Output with Variable Frequency.
- Required circuit Diagram & Patch cords are provided with instruments.
The ‘CROWN’ made Basic Communication Trainer is used to study the following:
- Working & Construction of a Function Generator
- Study of Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation
- Study of Frequency Modulation & Demodulation
- Study of Pulse Amplitude Modulation & Demodulation (Output for flat Top signal, sample & hold signal & Modulated sampled signal)
- Study of Pulse Position Modulation & Demodulation
- Study of Pulse Width Modulation & Demodulation
- Study of Phase Locked Looped IC 565
- Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
- Dimension: 0.5cbm
- Condition: New
- Weight: 250kg