• Mixing shaft with keyways, SS304
• Blades, Style HSG, 24” diameter, 10
gage, polished, SS304 (2 req’d)
• Blade holders assembly, SS304:
Top Holder with hub, keyway,
Bottom holder, plain
Through bolts, nuts, washers (2)
• Agitation with some shear and lot
• Number of blade assemblies is a
function of tank depth and capacity.
• Similar blades in ¼” thickness were
found to outlast urethane blades
when used in abrasive slurries, like
sand, cement etc.
• These blades are available in diameters
ranging from 4” to 36” in various
alloys and thick nesses.