- Manual Up/Down Control
- Tank Indexing & Locking
- Fully Guarded For Safe Operation
- Designed For Hazardous Operation
- Tank Positioned By Fork Lift
- Viton Wiper Ring For Solvent Base Products
- Wiper And Tank Designed For Clean Extrusion
- Evacuation Pressure Up To 80 Psig
- Ram Fully Bottomed Into Tank
The tank press/extruder is designed to deliver, discharge, empty or extrude high viscosity or paste products directly from the mixing tank into containers, cartridges, tubes or filling machines.
The tank press/extruder may be designed to discharge from bottom of mixing tank or from top of ram plate when a discharge port is so provided. The product is then piped (flexible) from top of ram plate to another container or passed through a manifold to overhead filling stations.