With innovative ideas, our company is dedicated towards manufacturing, exporting and supplying Power Heater Wires. We offer these heater wires to our honored clients according to the set quality standards. These heater wires are available in various specifications according to their needs. We examine these heater wires in several provisions of quality for supplying defect free range. Along with that, customers can take the offered heater wires from us at the nominal price range.
- Precisely designed
- Easy installation
- Ground Heating of Buildings
- Refrigerators and warehouses
- Chute heating
- Gutter and roof defrosting
- Heating Wires are two tinned copper wires with section of 0175m2.
- Isolated layer is made of silicon rubber by extrusion.
- High strength alloy wire spiral
and silicon rubber surface are the heating center.
- Airtight cladding made by
- The voltage-36V-240V is determined by the user.
- 25W/m, Withstand voltage AC 3500V, use longest limit 65 mtr
- 40W/m, Withstand voltage AC 3500V, use longest limit 50 mtr
- 50W/m, Withstand voltage AC 3500V, use longest limit 44 mtr
Characteristics & Features:
- Good temperatures resistance
- The whole body uses silicon rubber as the insulation heat conduction material (Including Power cord), and
- Work environment temperature is 60 to+2000C
- Good Heat conducting Property
- Generate heat energy by passing to directly conduct heat, high thermal efficiency, capable of heating in short time to achieve the effect Reliable Electrical property
- When each heat tape leaves the factory, conduct strict DC resistance, soaking high pressure, insulation
- Resistance and other tests to ensure quality Firm Structure, Flexibility and easy bending
- Combine the whole cooling end section, no binding point. Rational structure, ease installation Strong design ability
Heating Length, Lead Wire Length, Rated Voltage and Power are Determined by Users:
|Output Power||25W/M||40W/M||SOW / M|
|Wire Insulation Material||0.75 Square|
|Heating Body||Cu-Ni Alloy Wire||Cu-Ni Alloy Wire||Ni Cr Alloy Wire|
|Heating Coil External Insulation||Silicon Rubber|
|Heating Body||5 mm x 7 mm|
|Use Longest Limit||65 M|
|Distance between Nodes||0.5 M|
|Emergence Withstand Voltage||AC 3500V|