General uses of neoprene:
• It is widely used in gaskets, hoses, and corrosion resistant coating.
• It is used as a base for adhesives.
• It is used in power transformers for noise isolation.
• It can also be used as padding in metal cases to protect the contents inside it.
• It is used for weather stripping for fire doors and in combat attires such as gloves and mask.
Uses in civil engineering:
Load bearing base between two prefabricated reinforced concrete elements or steel plates.
• Fly fishing waders
• Diving and exposure protection articles and suits
Uses in the manufacture of home accessories:
• Laptop sleeves
• Tablet holders
• Remote controls
• Cycling chamois
• Skate liners
• Cinches, saddle pads, bareback pads and many other articles for horse riders
• Air-soft protective garments
• Training knives and swords
• Power-lifting and Olympic lifting
Drum practice pads manufacture
Uses in Hydroponic gardening:
Supporting plants while gardening to support them.
• Halloween masks and other masks for face protection
• Water proof automotive seat covers
• Wheel chair positioning harness
• Dishwashing gloves
• Dress materials such as slacks