Dataseal corrugated fabric expansion joints / Protection Bellows are made from heat resistant fabrics & SS wire reinforcements, having minimum compression and larger expansion lengths. These are used in hydraulic equipments in tilting furnaces, tundish cars etc at high temperature furnace applications up to 1600 degree Celsius.
- Protects piston rods from heat, dust and molten slags
- Prevents drying of lubrication, oil seals, from the piston cylinders
- Completely covers the pistons with flange arrangements
- Provides maximum stoke lengths and minimum closing lengths
- Impermeable to liquids and weather resistant