The Dayliff SF range of Water Softeners are ion exchange type softeners for the removal of hardness in water. The units have been carefully designed to provide the highest levels of performance for all types of domestic, industrial and institutional applications. Particular features include:
- Three model range with capacities of 1, 6 and 1 5 m/hr with higher capacities being available using paired units. The compact SF300 model features the resin vessel mounted inside the brine tank while the larger SF600 & 900 models are supplied with a separate brine tank.
- Technology leading GE Osmonics Autotrol electronic control valves providing fully automatic process control and volumetric regeneration.
- Tried and tested Dayliff CXD non-corroding GRP resin vessels featuring practical clamp-retained access covers, high efficiency under-drains and diffusers and high pressure capacity. The two larger models are fitted with side mount covers for resin access.
- High performance Dow Resin with enhanced exchange capacity and increased life.
- Generously sized brine tanks with all necessary fittings for reliable regeneration.
Dayliff SF softeners provide a most effective, reliable and economic solution for all boiler feed and other general softening requirements. The combination of quality components, integrated design and assured Davis & Shirtliff quality ensures efficient and dependable softeners that can be relied upon to give many years of trouble free operation.