Grundfos Watermill shower pumps have been specially designed for boosting performance of low pressu re g ravity feed shower i nsta llations to provide i ncreased water flows at consistent pressure and temperature. The pumps incorporate a single motor powering two pump heads, one each for hot and cold water and are fitted with an in-built flow sensor to automatically start operation on demand.
The pumps incorporate a number of innovative design features including:
- Non corrosive engineering plastic construction for performance and long life.
- A low noise motor with anti-vibration feet for quiet operation. Fully automatic switching by an integral flow switch.
- Supplied complete with braided stainless steel hoses suitable for either ½' or ¼' pipe connections.
- Integral easy clean inlet filters to remove suspended particles.
- Auto re-setting safety thermal cut-out for motor protection.
All Grundfos Watermill pumps undergo a rigorous 3 stage testing process to give assured quality, performance and safety . They also conform to prevailing UK and EU standards and provide an effective and economical solution to all domestic shower power boosting requirements.