Our firm is counted amongst the significant names, offering a wide range of excellent quality Cork Polishing Belt that can be used for dry and wet grinding. The offered belt is manufactured in compliance with industry quality standards using excellent quality raw material and modish tools. Furthermore, this highly demanded belt is designed with high precision and tested on various quality parameters. Our respectable clients' can avail this belt at affordable price.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Light weight
- Fine finish
- The combination of silicon carbide abrasive grain and cork means brilliant surfaces
- Can be used for dry and wet grinding (resistant to water, emulsion and oil)
- Highly tear resistant polyester backing for high belt tension
- Centerless grinding of workpieces such as tubes, rollers and cylinders on stationary belt grinding machines for producing very bright or "mirror-finished" surfaces
- Flat grinding on stationary belt and wide belt grinding machines of stainless steel coils/sheets for producing very bright so called "Brush-Finish" on metallic surfaces
- Polishing of flat glass edges and fibres composites.